Elite Manual Tab Tension Pull Down Projector Screens
|Aspect Ratio:||Diagonal Size: (inches)||Viewing Width (cm)||Viewing Height (cm)||Net Weight (kg)|
|4:3||100"||203.2 cm||152.4cm||7.5 kg|
|16:9||100"||221.4 cm||124.5 cm||9.0 kg|
|16:9||120"||265.7 cm||149.4 cm||10.4 kg|
|16:9||135"||298.9 cm||168.1 cm||14.1 kg|
|16:9||138"||305 cm||170 cm||16.3 kg|
|16:10||100"||215 cm||135 cm||7.1 kg|
|16:10||113"||243 cm||151 cm||12 kg|
Elite Screens presents the Manual Tab-Tension Series, as its premium grade non-electric large venue projector screen. The design features a manually operated bead chain clutch mechanism with a swift rolling sprocket that allows the material to stop at any point of its drop/rise operation. The tab-tension system allows the projection surface to be flat and taut so that ultra/short throw projectors may be used with this screen as well.
The housing is of a sturdy white enameled aluminum construction. It is moisture resistant and available in a white finish. It includes flush sliding wall brackets that align with wall studs while allowing the installation to be perfectly centered.
Available in the following projection material
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain (tensioned matte white) front projection surface
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear bright picture from any angle
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior brightness and color reproduction
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Flush wall installation design with horizontal sliding brackets
- Moisture resistant aluminium casing with white finish and stylish arcuate profile
- Bead chain clutch system allows screen to roll up/down and stop at any point
- Up/down rolling sprocket mechanism permits full range of vertical adjustment settings
- Nylon bead chain features a cord retainer to prohibit over extension.