Security, Payment, T & C
- All payment transaction are encrypted with 256-bit SSL Encryption
- Our webstore is PCI compliant, and our webhost is independently audited against stringent PCI security standards every three months. Our webhost is featured on both Visa and Mastercard's lists of PCI-compliant providers.
- Our website is hosted on lightning-fast SAS 70 Type II certified servers. Our webhost employs hacker-deterrent security provisioning, three redundant network architectures, and hardware firewalls.
- We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal with no surcharge. All credit card payments are processed through the NAB or Shopify Payment Gateway or via Paypal. My Projectors does not retain your credit card information.
- For bank deposits, please add the product to the cart and checkout. Our bank details will be displayed after completing checkout and will also be sent to your email address.
Cheque and Money Order:Please address to My Projectors and mail to the closest office near you:
NSW - My Projectors Suite 3128 Shop 1 / 1 Benaud Place Telopea NSW 2117
VIC - My Projectors 40 / 140 William Street Melbourne VIC 3000
QLD - My Projectors 19 / 10 Eagle Street Brisbane QLD 4000
WA - My Projectors 28 / 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000
- Education, Government, Corporate and selected businesses are eligible to make payment via credit account. Please email us for more details.
Terms and Condition
- All items must be paid within 7 days.
- All payments via credit card are handled by NAB and PayPal. No credit card details are retained by aa. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We reserve the right to verify credit card details with buyers, and if required, an authorization form from the buyer will be requested.
- All items remain the property of aa until full payments have been made.
- All purchases are final, and we do not compensate for any price changes or drops after the order has been placed.
- If an order has been placed, full payment has been received by us, goods have not yet been dispatched from us and received by the customer, and the customer would like to cancel the order, a 10% cancellation fee will be imposed.
Shipping and Warranty
- Items must be packaged properly to minimize the chances of a Dead on Arrival. In the case that it happens, please inform us within 3 days and return the item to us with its original packaging within 5 days.
- All items sold by aa come with Australian manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period is stated in the listing. If you are uncertain, please feel free to contact us or the vendor.
- For manufacturer's warranty, warranty claims can be made directly with the manufacturer or with us. If you contact the manufacturer/vendor directly, it will expedite the process. Alternatively, customers can contact us.
- The warranty will not cover products that have been misused or tampered with or not used according to the instructions.
- No refunds will be given if buyers change their minds or make an incorrect choice. The buyer must bear the cost of returning the item to the base.
- If a NEW item (except projector screens) is to be returned, there will be a 15% restocking fee, and it must be returned within 5 days. It must not be opened and must be in its original packaging and brand new condition. We reserve the right to deny the return if the product does not meet the above-mentioned conditions.
- For projector screens, if the box is opened or the seal is broken, a 40% restocking fee on the cost of the screen will apply. If the box is unopened, order cancellation will incur a 20% restocking fee on the cost of the screen plus the freight charge. Exchange for a different product with an unopened box will incur a 10% restocking fee plus the freight charge.
- My Projectors provides general sales information only, and the buyer must ensure that the purchased item is compatible with their existing system. My Projectors is not responsible for any compatibility issues. If a returned projector has been opened and used for less than 5 lamp hours, a 50% restocking fee will apply. My Projectors reserves the right not to accept any return.
- Under the warranty period, if a returned item is found not to be faulty, there will be a process and examination fee of $85. The buyer will have to bear the cost of sending the item back.
- While the best efforts are made to ensure that every piece of information and picture is correct and accurate, My Projectors cannot be accountable for any errors.