Optoma Eh512 Projector
|Optoma Eh512 Projector||Throw Ratio: 1.41~2.24:1|
|Screen Size:||Installation Distance|
|92" 204 x 115 cm||2.8m to 4.2m|
|100" 221m x 125cm||3.1m to 4.6m|
|110" 244cm x 137cm||3.3m to 5|
|120" 266cm x 149cm||3.7m to 5.4m|
|135" 299cm x 168cm||4.2m to 6.2m|
|150" 332cm x 187cm||4.6m to 6.9m|
- FULL HD resolution
- 5000 Lumens
- Vertical Lens Shift, 3d. 2x HDMI
- Usb Media Player
- Network Control and Management
- 2 years Optoma Australia warranty
Professional Installation 1080p Projector
- Bright 1080p projection featuring 5,000 lumens and 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- PC-free USB image viewer and office document reader
- USB display screen mirroring with iOS and Android devices
- LAN display via Ethernet with Windows and Mac OS X
- Vertical lens shift, keystone correction and full RS-232C control
Bright projection with installation flexibility and control
Experience brilliant 1080p projection with the 5,000 lumen Optoma EH512. Its 15,000:1 contrast ratio, 1.6x zoom, vertical lens shift, keystone correction and full RS-232C control provide installation flexibility ideal for large classrooms, lecture halls, museums and houses of worship.
A PC-free image viewer and document reader display office documents, PDFs and images from USB storage devices. HDCast Pro connectivity provides wireless screen mirroring with Android, Mac OS and Windows devices.
LAN display supports up to 4 simultaneous computers while USB display mirrors Android and iOS devices. Robust input options include HDMI, VGA and analog for easy connectivity to current and legacy video sources.
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
PC-free USB Image and Document Viewer
Integrated PC-free image and document viewer provide direct viewing of office documents, PDFs, images and presentations from any USB storage device.
Vertical Lens Shift
Vertical lens shift simplifies installations by shifting the image up and down without image distorsion to provide a wider range of projector placement possibilities, making it easier to position the projector in a room.
Easily trigger a motorized screen to lower or raise when the projector is powered on or off.
Easily communicate with AMX control systems for simple integration.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alterts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.
Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.